February 8, 2013 marked the beginning of Winter Storm Nemo’s effects on the New England region. With heavy winds and historic snowfall levels, many businesses were without power. Datto’s Director of Support, Victor Mathieu lists some important steps that Datto Partners can take to ensure business continuity when preparing for inclement weather.
How did you fare during Winter Storm Nemo? Let us know in the comments!
- Check your device status
- Check screenshot verification
- Check off-site backups
- Keep a local copy of backups via a roundtrip or VMDK export
- Take the Datto device with you
- Properly evaluate the situation
- Have a business continuity plan